Achieve a better back, better body TM with Teeter Hang Ups. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain and improved joint health:
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Improve joint flexibility and range of movement
When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion - if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
Peace of Mind: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to conform to quality standards for manufacturing. Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard.
Product Guarantee: Teeter Hang Ups 5-year Warranty exceeds industry standards, and the 30-day money back guarantee gives you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you.
Ergonomic Flex-Technology: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
Ankle Comfort Dial: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.
Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two Far Infrared heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
- Gravity Boots - Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table
- EZ StretchTM Traction Handles - Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
- Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: Instructional DVD includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.