You've seen us on TV, you've heard of your favorite athlete using a Teeter, your neighbor even has one. Now it's your turn to try Teeter Hang Ups, the inversion market pioneer since 1981. With the passion of someone who has lived through back pain and found relief, Roger Teeter has built Teeter Hang Ups into a brand recognized worldwide for superior quality, function and innovation.
"Through a regular program of inversion, I have not only found relief for my back pain, I have maintained youthful function in my joints - I am in my 70's and still running and surfing - aren't you curious what inversion can do for you?" -- Roger Teeter. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain, improved joint health, and renewed energy and flexibility.
If you are looking for a natural, in-home solution to a healthier back, try inversion - if you value quality, put your trust in Teeter Hang Ups.
Peace of Mind: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to conform to quality standards for manufacturing. Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard.
Product Guarantee: Teeter, a Better Business Bureau A+ rated company, exceeds industry standards with its full 5-year product warranty. Teeter's 30-day money back guarantee allows you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you.
Unique to the EP-950:
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
- EZ Stretch Traction Handles™: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
- Over EZ Handles™: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Over-Sized Medical Grade Frame
- Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: DVD bonus material includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).
*NOTE: The EP-950 cannot be adapted for use with Gravity Boots
- Ergonomic Flex-Technology™: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Ankle Comfort Dial™: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle System™: The patented ankle closure system is designed to distribute body weight comfortably around the foot and heel, greatly reducing ankle discomfort common with other systems and allowing for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.