Ideal compact stretching solution!
A few minutes a day with the P3™ can help target the
source of your ache and facilitate better health in all of your
Decompress with the P3™ to help Relieve Pain – Reduce Pressure – Improve Performance. User-controlled traction allows for the perfect stretch to:
• encourage realignment,
• rehydrate the discs with vital nutrients,
• reduce pressure on nerves,
• enhance cartilage nutrition and joint lubrication, and
• apply reverse-loading to the support structure that encases each joint to help increase ligament strength, improve flexibility and increase shock absorption.
Designed for those who can't live without their Teeter inversion table and need a portable decompression solution, the P3 is a lightweight, effective way to decompress every weight-bearing joint from between the shoulder blades to the ankles. And the P3 cleverly accommodates those who desire decompression, but are looking for an alternative to traditional inversion equipment!
• Convenient and Portable: Folds compactly for travel and storage – weighs just 5 lbs!
• Durable, High Quality Construction: Aircraft-grade aluminum frame sets the P3 apart from other ordinary back care gadgets.
• Custom-Fit Features: Embossed height settings and simple push-button releases make finding your ideal fit a snap.
• Support: Contoured foot supports ensure comfort.
• No Assembly Required: The P3 Back Stretcher requires no assembly and springs into action within seconds. Simply: Unfold, Adjust, and Stretch!
• Instructional and Healthy Back DVD: As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, each 10-15 minutes, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (focus on the core), and Inversion Table.
• Assembled dimensions: 35" x 20" x 8" (89 x 51 x 20 cm)
• Packaged dimensions: 20" x 11.5" x 3.5" (51 x 29 x 9 cm)
• Packaged weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
• Warranty: 5 Years
• U.S. and international patents apply.