Lightweight & portable, Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots offer a diverse platform to perform an inverted workout...at home or at the gym!
The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Made of a light but durable shell surrounding thick foam liners, the boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the Gravity Boots provide an ideal way to perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. Teeter's Gravity Boots can be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars or even on secure, appropriately sized bars** at your local gym.
Whether you're searching for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or convenient and fun way to strengthen and stretch, Teeter's Gravity Boots provide a compact, out-of-the-way, in-home solution!
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles: Much like a ski boot, Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots ratchet securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Optional Calf Loops: The unique support loops wrap behind each calf to place a 2 degree bend in the knees which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot. Loops are removable.
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell: Made of light but highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a more forgiving, slightly pliable fit. Each boot weighs just 2 lbs.
- Specialized Materials: The hooks and calf loops are constructed of a 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability.
- Available in two sizes: The standard Gravity Boots are one-size-fits-most. For customers that need a slightly larger option, XL Gravity Boots are 1" larger in diameter and 1�" taller (note they do not come with calf loops).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
* Inversion Table must be converted using a CV Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and CV Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.