EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots XL
EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots XL offer a lightweight and portable inversion solution that can be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or even on secure, appropriately-sized bars** at the gym. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL allow you to comfortably perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. The EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL are 1" larger in diameter and 1 �" taller than the standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots which are one-size-fits-most.
Built for the Benefits
Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Workout in Comfort
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8" Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- 1" larger in diameter and 1�" taller than Teeter’s standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots (calf loops not included)
- Use with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or at the gym**
- U.S. and international patents apply
* Inversion Table must be converted using a Conversion Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and Conversion Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.