The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates.
Lightweight and portable, Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL offer a diverse platform to perform an inverted workout at home or at the gym!
The EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots XL wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Made of a light, but durable shell surrounding thick foam liners, the boots offer flexible, forgiving support.
Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL provide an ideal way to perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. Teeter's EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL can be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or even on secure, appropriately sized bars** at your local gym.
Whether you're searching for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or convenient and fun way to strengthen and stretch, Teeter's EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL provide a compact, out-of-the-way, in-home solution!
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles: Much like a ski boot, Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL ratchet securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super-soft 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell: Made of light, but highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a more forgiving, slightly pliable fit. Each boot weighs just 2 lbs.
- Specialized Materials: The hooks are constructed of a 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability.
- Available in two sizes: The EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL are 1" larger in diameter and 1�" taller than the standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots which are one-size-fits-most and come with an optional Calf Loop. The unique support loops wrap behind each calf to place a 2 degree bend in the knees which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot.
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
* Inversion Table must be converted using a Conversion Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and Conversion Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
- Height capacity: Depends on size of doorframe
- Weight capacity: Varies with supporting structure (inversion table or bar)
- Packaged dimensions: 19" x 8" x 8" (48.3 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Product weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- U.S. and international patents apply.
Benefits of Inversion
For over 30 years, people have been using Teeter Hang Ups to help relieve their back pain and improve their lives. Medical and scientific studies from around the world have shown the benefits of inversion and Teeter is proud to lead the way as the only brand to meet UL's standard for safety. Independent quality certification gives Teeter users peace-of-mind to relax and enjoy the deep stretch that can naturally relieve back pain. Target back pain at the source by helping to rehydrate discs, realign the spine, reduce nerve pressure and relax muscles. Inversion therapy helps to relieve joint pain in the neck, upper, mid, and lower back, improves overall joint health and increase joint flexibility.
About Teeter Hang Ups
With over 2 million users, Teeter Hang Ups leads the inversion market as the definitive inversion products brand. Founded in 1981 by Roger and Jennifer Teeter, Teeter is the longest continuous manufacturer of inversion products in the world. Specializing in decompression products with inversion tables as the focus ensures a quality product built to maximize benefits and function. Teeter Hang Ups is rated by Dynamark Engineering as the "best inversion table" for endurance, strength, function and ease of assembly, and only Teeter tables are quality-assurance tested to UL's inversion table safety standard.
Ratcheting, Self-locking Buckles: Double-lock system ensures enhanced security
Durable Light-Weight Construction: Each boot weighs only 2.5 lbs. but holds the ankles securely and comfortably
5-Year Warranty: Full warranty coverage structural and soft parts
Use Gravity Boots with EZ-Up Rack, Inversion Bar and EP-550, EP-550 Sport. Cannot be used with EP-950 Tables that need a slightly larger option, XL Gravity Boots are 1" larger in diameter and 1�" taller (note they do not come with calf loops.