Combs and Brushes for Every Task
Combs and brushes are true necessities for any styling routine. Wide-toothed combs and detangling brushes are ideal for removing knots and neatening wet hair without straining the strands, and fine toothed-combs can be used to part and perfect dry hair.
· To protect delicate hair when you're brushing it while damp or dry, you can use a cushion brush with padding on its head.
· During blow-drying, round brushes
add volume and can turn ends under with ease.
· Paddle brushes
pull hair perfectly straight.
· If you want to speed up drying, try a vented brush
with holes or slits in its head to allow air to pass through.
· With a hot air brush
, you can blow-dry and brush with just one tool in your hands.
· Styling brushes can help you achieve a number of styling goals from increasing volume to enhancing shine.
The menu at the left makes it easy to refine your search for hair care tools and focus on the type of comb or brush that is perfect for a specific styling task.
Perfect Finishing Touches for Hairstyles
Hair accessories can put that perfect finishing touch on a hairstyle.
· To secure strands in place for up-dos and half-up styles, you can choose from clips, barrettes and hair pins in a variety of colors, shapes and styles.
· If you want to keep a ponytail, pigtails or a braid tightly secured, stretchy hair elastics are the perfect choice for the job.
· Head bands can keep your bangs and the sides of your hair out of your face for a fashionable twist on your usual style or for your convenience while you're working out or applying makeup.
You can also find an array of other decorative hair accessories that add something pretty to the look of a hairstyle and extensions that instantly create the illusion of longer or thicker locks. Use the menu at the left to search for specific hair accessories, wigs, extensions and more. back to top »