Cleansing Hair the Natural Way
Shampoo is used to help water mix with debris that has collected on the hair and scalp and wash it away. Washing your hair regularly with shampoo is important to keeping your scalp healthy and your hair smelling and looking its best. With a natural shampoo, you can wash and use fewer chemicals on your hair and skin.
Natural brands usually substitute naturally derived ingredients like essential oils for many of the chemicals used in conventional shampoos. As a result, these natural hair products
are much less likely to contain artificial ingredients like chemical preservatives, dyes and fragrances. Although they are a better fit for green lifestyles and gentler to sensitive scalps, natural shampoos are still highly effective at cleansing the tresses.
Natural Solutions for All Hair Types
With so many people now becoming part of the green lifestyle movement, there is a big demand for natural shampoos, so many brands offer products for all hair types and concerns.
back to top »
- If your hair is naturally dry or has become parched due to sun exposure or thermal styling, a hydrating or moisturizing natural shampoo can help you soften and strengthen it.
- Clarifying natural shampoos help eliminate oils and product buildup from the hair and scalp and are ideal for those with oilier scalps.
- Have fine or thinning hair? Thickening and volumizing natural shampoos can give you fuller hair.
- There are also natural shampoos that make straight hairstyles sleeker and curly hair easier to manage.
- You'll even find natural shampoos formulated especially with the hair care needs of men, babies and kids in mind, so every member of the family can benefit from a green hair care routine.