Hydrating While Addressing Imperfections
Every moisturizer treats the skin to a dose of hydration, but many products do more than just moisturize. Formulas that contain therapeutic ingredients can actually address imperfections to help you improve the appearance and texture of your skin.
- You can find anti-wrinkle moisturizers that soften fine lines, firming moisturizers that enhance the facial contours and brightening moisturizers that improve skin tone.
- If you suffer from oily skin, you can choose from pore-refining moisturizers to diminish pore size and oil-free formulas that hydrate without congesting skin.
- Night creams are therapeutic moisturizers that work to address imperfections while you sleep so that you can awaken to healthier skin.
- There are even moisturizers made especially for hydrating and firming the neck and décolletage.
The menu at the left will help you quickly find the therapeutic moisturizers that are right for your needs.
Formulas That Beautify and Refresh
Using the right moisturizer regularly over time can make your complexion look more attractive. In some cases, hydrating products can even instantly improve the appearance of your skin.
- Tinted moisturizers contain pigments that can cover flaws and even out skin tone so that you have the illusion of a more flawless face.
- Moisturizers with self-tanner contain ingredients that react with the skin to darken it. As a result, the skin appears to be suntanned. The tan color gradually fades within a few days to a week of application.
- If your skin tends to feel dry or begins to look dull during the day, you can use a lightweight hydrating mist to rejuvenate.
Products That Protect
Some moisturizers can help you to protect your complexion during the day. Moisturizing formulas with SPF
contain FDA-approved sunscreens that absorb or reflect the ultraviolet energy of the sun, lessening your risk of sunburn and long-term sun damage.
You can also find anti-aging moisturizers with antioxidants. These ingredients diminish oxidation damage that is one of the main causes of lost skin elasticity and wrinkles.
back to top »