– You can't get your teeth perfectly clean with a bare brush! A touch of toothpaste helps to enhance the effectiveness of your brushing with cleansing ingredients that loosen food particles and plaque while the bristles move across your teeth and gums. There are hundreds of toothpastes available to help you brush the best way to meet your mouth's unique needs. At drugstore.com, we make it easy to purchase the ideal toothpaste for your oral care routine with our huge product selection.read more about all toothpaste »
$7.99 $6.19save 23%$0.59 / oz $6.19 $5.57save 10%$1.39 / oz
$4.29 - $4.39save up to 14%
$7.99 $7.19save 10%$2.77 / oz $7.99 $7.19save 10%$2.40 / oz $5.99 $4.99save 17%$1.06 / oz
$5.69 - $5.94save up to 19%
$5.99 $4.79save 20%$0.53 / oz $6.99 $6.19save 11%$0.52 / oz $4.99 $3.99save 20%$2.66 / oz $3.49 $3.19save 9%$0.50 / oz $6.19 $5.57save 10%$1.39 / oz $11.49 $10.79save 6%$1.35 / oz $7.99 $5.99save 25%$1.00 / oz $6.19 $5.57save 10%$1.39 / oz $4.99 $4.29save 14%$0.78 / oz $11.99 $9.71save 19%$1.21 / oz $3.49 $3.24save 7%$0.77 / oz $10.99 $9.29save 15%$1.33 / oz $5.49 $4.39save 20%$0.78 / oz $4.99 $3.99save 20%$2.66 / oz $4.99 $4.29save 14%$1.07 / oz $7.99 $6.99save 13%$0.87 / oz $3.69 $2.99save 19%$0.50 / oz $6.19 $5.57save 10%$1.39 / oz
$4.29 - $4.49save up to 14%
$4.29 - $4.39save up to 14%
$6.99 $4.99save 29%$0.80 / oz $4.99 $4.29save 14%$0.91 / oz $4.99 $4.29save 14%$0.78 / oz
Fluoride Fortified and Fluoride Free
One of the biggest decisions to make when you're looking for that perfect toothpaste is whether you need a formula that contains fluoride or is fluoride free. Fluoride is a mineral that is shown to strengthen the enamel on the teeth, making it more resistant to the effects of acids that cause cavities to form.
Dentists typically recommend fluoride for most adults and children because it can go a long way toward keeping your smile healthy; however, some people may not be able to use fluoride toothpaste due to medical concerns and other conditions. Not sure which type is right for you? Your dentist can help you decide.
Toothpaste Solutions for Every Need
Many toothpastes have added benefits beyond the cleansing boost that they give your toothbrush. If you have an oral care concern, the right toothpaste can help you address it each and every time you brush.
- Whitening toothpastes reduce the prominence of stains that formed due to coffee, tea, smoking or the use of medications.
- Dry mouth toothpastes can help to alleviate the discomfort associated with inadequate saliva production.
- A tartar control toothpaste can help you minimize the amount of tartar that forms on your teeth and gum line. It’s tartar that has to be scraped off when you visit the dentist.
- You can even find toothpastes that can reduce tooth sensitivity pain or fight bad breath symptoms.
Caring for Little Teeth
Proper oral hygiene is important for kids and can help them have healthier teeth even when they're adults. With toothpastes made for children, you can help make brushing more pleasant and fun for your little one. Toothpaste for kids tends to have fun packaging in order to appeal to children. These products are typically flavored to be treats for their taste buds. back to top »