drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

Milk Chocolate Candy

$11.99
close
$11.99

Made with Real Milk Chocolate Resealable Zipper! What's Inside: 210 Calories - 11% DV Total Fat 9g - 14% DV Sat. Fat 6g - 30% DV Sugars 27g Sodium 25mg - 1% DV Always Fun® "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"® 1-800-627-7852

$3.99
close
$3.99

Real Milk Chocolate They're real Heath Candy Bars broken into pieces that are just the right size for baking and topping. Artificially Flavored Toffee Contains Almonds ~1-1/3 cups 1-800-468-1714

$6.99
close
$6.99

Mars Real Chocolate® "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"® What's Inside: 210 Calories - 11% DV Total Fat 10g - 15% DV Sat. Fat 6g - 30% DV Sugars 24g Sodium 10mg - 0% DV 1-800-627-7852

$6.99
close
$6.99

Mars Real Chocolate® "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"® What's Inside: 220 Calories - 11% DV Total Fat 12g - 18% DV Sat. Fat 4.5g - 23% DV Sugars 20g Sodium 10mg - 0% DV 1-800-627-7852

$11.99
close
$11.99

Made with Real Milk Chocolate Resealable Zipper! What's Inside: 220 Calories - 11% DV Total Fat 11g - 17% DV Sat. Fat 4.5g - 23% DV Sugars 22g Sodium 20mg - 1% DV Always Fun® "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"® 1-800-627-7852

$11.99
close
$11.99

The Best Candy on Earth Comes from Mars™ Mars Real Chocolate® Snickers® Brand Packed with Roasted Peanuts, Nougat, Caramel & Milk Chocolate What's Inside: 80 Calories - 4% DV Total Fat 4g - 6% DV Sat. Fat 1.5g - 8% DV Sugars 9g Sodium 40mg - 2% DV Snickers® Brand Almond Satisfying Combination of Roasted Almonds, Caramel & Milk Chocolate What's Inside: 90 Calories - 5% DV Total Fat 4g - 6% DV Sat. Fat ...

$5.99
close
$5.99

Caramel ~ Milk Chocolate Cookie Bars Mars Real Chocolateâ„¢ What's Inside: 250 Calories - 13% DV Total Fat 12g - 18% DV Sat. Fat 7g - 35% DV Sugars 24g Sodium 100mg - 4% DV 6 - 1.79oz (50.7g) Bars ~ Total 10.74oz (304.2g) 1-800-551-0907

$11.99
close
$11.99

Crunchy, Salty, Sweet When it's time to wow a crowd, why settle for anything less than the delicious taste of M&M's® Pretzel Chocolate Candies? Crunchy Salted Pretzel Colorful Candy Shell Delicious Milk Chocolate Resealable Zipper! 30% Less Fat* "Chocolate is better in color"® What's Inside: 180 Calories - 9% DV Total Fat 6g - 9% DV Sat. Fat 3.5g - 18% DV Sugars 20g Sodium 190mg - 8% DV Always Fun® "The milk chocolate melts ...

$23.99
close
$23.99

Fun New Flavor! I am the new HELLO collection from Lindt.  I'm modern, enticing and sinfully delicious.  Taste me. Share me.  Love me. TAKE ME. TASTE ME. LOVE ME. Discover Chocolate Sticks from Lindt, perfect for on-the-go! The irresistible combination of melt-in-your-mouth Lindt milk chocolate filled with a hazelnut and caramel brownie filling. Lindt caramel chocolate stick.  Nice to sweet you!

$34.99
close
$34.99

Fun New Flavor! I am the new HELLO collection from Lindt.  I'm modern, enticing and sinfully delicious.  Taste me. Share me.  Love me. TAKE ME. TASTE ME. LOVE ME. Discover Chocolate Sticks from Lindt, perfect for on-the-go! The irresistible combination of melt-in-your-mouth Lindt milk chocolate filled with a hazelnut and caramel brownie filling. Lindt caramel chocolate stick.  Nice to sweet you!

$11.99
close
$11.99

The Undeniably Delicious Combination of Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate, In a Colorful Candy Shell! Made with Real Peanut Butter Mars Real Chocolate® Resealable Zipper! What's Inside: 220 Calories - 11% DV Total Fat 13g - 20% DV Sat. Fat 4.5g - 23% DV Sugars 20g Sodium 90mg - 4% DV Always Fun® 1-800-627-7852

$11.99
close
$11.99

The Best Candy on Earth Comes from Mars™ 80-90 Calories per Pack Snickers® Brand Packed with Roasted Peanuts, Nougat, Caramel & Milk Chocolate What's Inside: 80 Calories - 4% DV Total Fat 4g - 6% DV Sat. Fat 1.5g - 8% DV Sugars 9g Sodium 40mg - 2% DV M&M'S® Peanut Chocolate Candies "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"® What's Inside: 90 Calories - 5% DV Total Fat 5g ...

$11.99
close
$11.99

The Best Candy on Earth Comes from Mars™ 70-90 Calories per Pack Snickers® Brand Packed with Roasted Peanuts, Nougat, Caramel & Milk Chocolate What's Inside: 80 Calories - 4% DV Total Fat 4g - 6% DV Sat. Fat 1.5g - 8% DV Sugars 9g Sodium 40mg - 2% DV Twix® Brand Caramel ~ Milk Chocolate Cookie Bars What's Inside: 80 Calories - 4% DV Total Fat 4g - 6% DV Sat. Fat 3g - 15% ...