Skin FreeÂ™ Super Moisture Body Balm For Delicate, Sensitive or Very Dry Skin. Helpful for Allergies, Eczema, Psoriasis or Dermatitis No Fragrance No Colorants No Petroleum Products No Harmful Chemicals Most lotions contain only 5% oil. The other 95% is water, additives, preservatives, and fragrance. Our Super Moisture Body Balm contains an incredible 100% of super rich butters and natural oils selected for their healing and emollient properties. That means that our product can give you up to 20 times the moisturizing ability of any other lotion or cream.