Colors may vary
This baby product is BPA (Bisphenol-A) free.
Great for daycare, pre-school, restaurants & birthday parties!
Everything for mealtime at home or on the go. The Take & Toss® 28 Piece Variety Bag is filled with essentials that take the worry out of feeding your toddler at home or on the go. Each item is designed to be easy and comfortable for little hands to grasp and use and everything is dishwasher and microwave safe! Reusable bag makes it easay to bring these mealtime essentials with you.
- Use again and again or recycle!*
- From 6 months +
- 4 Take & Toss® spill-proof cups with lids (10 oz.)
- 6 Take & Toss® bowls with lids
- 6 Take & Toss® snack cups with lids
- 12 piece Take & Toss® toddler flatware (6 forks & 6 spoons)
Learing Curve Take & Toss® 28 piece Variety Pack is filled with essentials that take the worry out of feeding your toddler while you're on-the-go. In this pack, you'll find the cups, bowls, and flatware that are affordable enough to lose - and durable enough to reuse over and over. Each item is designed to be easy and comfortable for little hands to grasp and use - and everything is dishwasher and microwave safe! Reusable bag makes it easy to bring these mealtime essentials with you.
- Take & Toss Bowls with lids
- snap on lid prevents leaks & keeps food fresh
- deep 8 oz. bowls are ideal for meals or snacks
- designated area for child's name and date
- Take & Toss® snack bowls
- snap-on lid is great for travel and leftovers
- sturdy so each one can be used and reused
- Take & Toss® toddler flatware
- textured handles with finger grooves designed for toddler's fist-like grip
- forks & spoons nest for convenient storage
- wide deep bowl for easy scooping
- assorted bright colors conceal food stains
- Take & Toss® spill-proof cups
- spill-proof spout is valve-free so it's easy to clean & easy to sip from
- translucent so you can see how much drink is left
- lightweight for little toddler hands to hold
Tips: On-the-go feedings:
Whenever you're on-the-go, it's important to remember that your infant still needs to eat at his normal feeding time. Be prepared by packing your child's meal in your diaper bag - even if you don't anticipate being out at mealtime. If you're delayed, you'll still be able to feed your child.
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-704-8697
*Not recyclable in all areas. Please check with your municipality or recycling center to see if this product is accepted in your area.
Made in China