The Original Super Glue Corporation Household Cement 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
Danger: Extremely flammable. Harmful if swallowed. Injurious to eyes. Vapor Harmful.
Contains Methyl Ethyl Ketone and Acetone. Do not use or store near heat, sparks or flame. Use only in well ventilated areas. Avoid eye contact and prolonged contact with skin. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water for 15 min. and get medical attention. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container label.
Keep out of reach of children.