ThermaCare® has been thoroughly tested for safety, and most people will be able to use it without experiencing any discomfort. However, like any heating product, there is a risk of prolonged skin redness or burns for some people.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE. ADDITIONAL WARNINGS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE INSERT. TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, FIRE, AND PERSONAL INJURY, THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE USE INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS.
This product can cause burns. Check skin frequently during use. if you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
55 or Older: Your risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, do not use during sleep.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE if you have
- poor circulation or heart disease
- rheumatoid arthritis
- or are pregnant
Additional Warnings: Each heat disc contains iron (~2 grams), which can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat disc contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse right away with water. Never heat product in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
When using this product check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters- if found, stop use.
if product feels too hot-stop use or wear over clothing
do not place extra pressure over the product
do not use for more than 12 hours in a 24-hour period
Do not use with pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- on unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- on areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- on people unable to follow all use instructions
- on areas of the body where you can�t feel heat with other forms of heat
- on people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition
Do Not Microwave