ThermiPaq Moist Heat Pain Relief Wrap, Back, 13 x 7 inches 1 ea
our price: $14.99save 25% ($5.00)
- Follow instructions carefully. Misuse can cause burns.
- Do not apply the inner pack directly to the skin. Always use the cloth cover.
- Test the temperature before using by applying ThermiPaq to sensitive skin such as the underside of the wrist.
- Do not overheat. Overheating in the microwave can damage or destroy the product.
- If any swelling of the ThermiPaq is observed while heating, immediately turn off the microwave and wait for the swelling to go down before opening the oven door.
- Theramics material (contained in the inner pack) is safe and non-toxic when used as directed. If the pack is accidentally punctured, however, discontinue using the product. If the contents come in contact with the skin, wash with soap and water to remove. Soiled clothing may be laundered or dry cleaned.
- Be cautious when using the ThermiPaq for people whose skin may be less sensitive to temperature extremes, such as infants, young children or older persons.
- Persons with diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage, paralysis or insensitive skin should use only as directed by a physician.
- Consult your doctor before treating any serious injury or if pain persists.
- Do not use the ThermiPaq in conjunction with liniments, balms or lotions.
©2011-2012 Thermionics Corp