For Infants Learning to Walk
Reduces Bumps & Bruises
Supported by the: British Association of Accident & Emergency Medicine
For Ages - Approx. 7 Months to 2+ Years
Colors Shipped will vary
- Half inch thick impact tested protective foam hat is designed to help absorb and reduce the impact of falls from a child's own height and may lessen the chance of head injury when infants are learning to walk.
- Ideal head cushion - for sitting up/crawling/pulling up against furniture/first steps/walking and playing outdoor stages. Also protects those little noggins against icy slips and tumbles in the snow.
- Comfortable stretchy circumference band allows for growth and ventilation.
- Adjustable soft elastic chinstrap.
- Ultra lightweight materials avoid pressure on developing neck muscles.
- Thudguard is endorsed and supported by experts worldwide.
- Help to promote early cycle helmet wearing habits.
- Hand wash and air dry
Research has shown that Thudguard is most beneficial when an infant is still less than sure footed and used a few times per day, in short intervals in a controlled and vigilant environment.
These training milestones will help to safely aid in the development of your toddlers gross motor skills by protecting our precious loved ones little heads from everyday thuds and bumps. After confidence has steadily been improved in small amounts when indoors, the helmet's use can then be reduced to using outdoors and may help by offering extra head protection at play parks or any other, "less than child friendly surroundings".
Certified and Impact Tested to comply with DTI PPE Category II (89/686/EEC)
Tested by: HPE Ltd and SGS Group
Registered Trade Mark & All Copyright belong to Kelly Forsyth-Gibson.
Made in China