Downy® Unstopables™ (Fresh) is an In-Wash Scent Booster for Promoting Clean Breeze Freshness That Just Won't Quit
Bounce® (Outdoor Fresh®) Dryer Sheets Help Freshen, Soften Fabrics, Control Static & Help Repel Lint & Hair
Step into outdoor freshness with the Tide, Downy and Bounce Laundry Care 5-Item Bundle Pack. When you use Tide Pods Spring Meadow, Downy Unstopables Fresh, and Bounce Outdoor Fresh sheets, you get immediate results you can see, smell and feel. Tide Pods help clean, brighten and fight stains while Downy Unstopables help give your wash a boost of clean breeze freshness that is too feisty to quit. On top of that, Bounce dryer sheets help freshen, soften fabrics, control static, and even helps repel lint and hair. Get ready for a new take on laundry with the Tide, Downy and Bounce Laundry Care Bundle Pack.
Bundle Pack Includes:
2 - 35 ct Tide PODS Spring Meadow Scent, 31 oz (1.93 lb) 876g
2 - 34 ct Bounce Outdoor Fresh Sheets, 34 Sheets - 6.4 x 9 in (162 x 228 mm)
1 - Downy Unstopables Fresh (Large Size), 19.5 oz (555g)
Ingredients: Tide Pods: Contains Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer) and Enzymes. Downy Unstopables: Perfume Dispersant, Perfume and Dye. Bounce Sheets: Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume.
Made in USA
Tide Pods: Keep out of reach of children. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Close the package and handle with dry hands. First Aid Treatment: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, PPE and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse with water.
Downy Unstopables: Do not put in your liquid dispenser or dryer. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
Bounce Sheets: Bounce is safe for all washables, but is not for use in children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.