Eye Irritant. Harmful is swallowed. . See caution on back label.
May irritate eyes. Keep Out of Reach of Children . Do not
get in eyes. Do not breathe fumes.
First Aid Treatment: Contains anionic and nonionic surfactants. If in eyes, rinse
for 15 minutes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air. If on skin, rinse well with water. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Do not resue this packaging for dispening beverages or other liquis.