drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover 32 fl oz (946 ml)

 
our price: $7.49
in stock
New!
Auto-Reorder & Save Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Does mildew keep reappearing in your bathroom?
Some mold can be harmful to your health.  It can trigger some allergies and asthma symptoms in sensitive individuals.

Tilex® Mold & Mildew Remover kills common household mold, mildew and bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces.  Use Tilex® Mold & Mildew Remover as directed and those tough mold and mildew stains are not just gone, they're dead.

Use Tilex® Mold & Mildew Remover to kill mold and mildew on glazed tile, tubs, shower doors, counters, sinks and no-wax floors.

You can also use Tilex® Mold & Mildew Remover to clean your outdoor furniture (vinyl and plastic), as well as on cement pool areas.  Sponge the product on at full strength and rinse immediately.

Put the tough cleaning action of Tilex® Mold & Mildew Remover to work in your bathroom. 

Kills 99.9% of Household Mold and Mildew*

  • Eliminates tough mold and mildew stains before your eyes
  • Delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing!
  • Disinfects with Clorox® bleach

Works on:

  • Grout
  • Tubs
  • Toilets
  • Fiberglass
  • Shower doors
  • Vinyl curtains
  • Counters
  • Sinks
  • Plastic
  • Tile

Contains no Phosphorus.

From the makers of Clorox

Questions or Comments?  1-800-227-1860

Made in USA.

*This product kills Penicillium chrysogenum (Penicillium), Alternaria alternata, Cladosporium herbarum, Mucor bainieri and Aspergillus niger.

Warnings

Hazards to humans and domestic animals.

Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get into eyes or clothing. vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.  Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.  Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed.

First Aid:
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.  Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. 

If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.  Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.

If inhaled: Move person to fresh air.  If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.

If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.  Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow.  Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.  Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.  Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.  Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. 

Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.

Keep out of reach of children.

©The Clorox Company

related products
Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gel Cleanser 
Bathroom & Kitchen Soft Scrub® Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser's easy ...
Kids'N Pets All-Purpose Stain & Odor Remover 
Instant All Purpose Professional Strength Carpet Cleaner Safely eliminates stains ...
DampRid Mildew Stain Remover Plus Blocker 
Cleans & Prevents Mold & Mildew Stains Allergist Recommended Patented ...
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT