drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout
drugstore.com

Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover 32 fl oz (946 ml)

our price: $7.49$0.23 / oz
in stock
/img/sites/0//autodelivery/pdetails-new-tag.gif Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Disinfecting Tile Cleaner with Clorox Bleach

  • One 32 ounce bottle of Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray
  • Kills 99.9% of common household mold
  • No scrubbing needed
  • Smart Tube technology means you’ll spray every drop

Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray kills mold and mildew on glazed tile, tubs, shower doors, counters, sinks, no wax floors and more. Powered with Clorox Bleach, this tile cleaner removes mold and mildew without scrubbing.  Use this spray cleaner on hard, nonporous surfaces to eliminate stains and kill 99.9% of common household mold, mildew and bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus). This bathroom cleaner is also great for glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, fiberglass, grout, tubs, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no wax floors. And the bottle’s Smart Tube technology means you’ll spray every drop. Spray your way to a clean bathroom with Tilex.

 

Warnings

Hazards to humans and domestic animals.

Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get into eyes or clothing. vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.  Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.  Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed.

First Aid:
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.  Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. 

If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.  Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.

If inhaled: Move person to fresh air.  If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.

If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.  Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow.  Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.  Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.  Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.  Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. 

Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.

Keep out of reach of children.

WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.

©The Clorox Company

related products
Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gel Cleanser 
Bathroom & Kitchen Soft Scrub® Bleach Clean Gel Cleanser's easy-to-use, ...
DampRid Mildew Stain Remover Plus Blocker 
Cleans & Prevents Mold & Mildew Stains Allergist Recommended Patented ...
X-14 Mildew Stain Remover, Deep Clean 
The Bathroom X-pert Works without scrubbing! Removes mildew stains faster ...