Quality, performance, value...or your money back!
- Dual wattage converter automatically senses and selects the correct wattage on either the High (51-2000W) or Low (0-50W) setting
- Includes five adapter plugs
- Circuit breaker with reset button corrects accidental wattage overloads
- Deluxe zippered travel/storage pouch
- Solid state circuitry with high/low wattage indicator lights
- Accepts polarized plugs
Why You Need The Auto Adjust Smart Converter Adapter Set
To use your 110V appliances overseas, you need a converter to reduce foreign electricity from 220V to 110V, which is standard in the US, Canada, Mexico and most of South America.
With the Auto Adjust Smart Converter, the correct wattage setting is automatically selected for your appliance. On all other dual wattage converters, you must remember to select the Low setting for appliances rated 0-50 watts, or move the switch to High for appliances rated 51-2000 watts. This converter is so easy to use and totally user friendly, you will never have to worry about choosing the proper setting again.
Simply plug in the appliance rated 0-2000 watts into the converter, and plug the converter into a foreign wall outlet.
This Auto Adjust Smart Converter has round pins, which fit most Continental European (Not UK) outlets. However, for those countries that require pins of different shapes and sizes, we have included in this set five adapter plugs that will fit most foreign wall outlets.