Reduces Cholesterol Up To 24%.
- A Unique and Effective Combination of Reducol® to Enhance Cholesterol Health, PLUS Heart Healthy Ingredients!
- Reducol® Works Primarily by Blocking Cholesterol Absorption.
- Reducol® Begins to Work in 30 days; Full Benefits Experienced in 60 days.
- Allows You to be Pro-active in Your Fight to Improve Your Cholesterol Health.
- Nutritionally Supports Cardiovascular Health.**
- Doctor Recommended Reducol®.
- Reducol® May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.
This unique formula contains Reducol® and is designed to enhance cholesterol health. The addition of heart healthy ingredients is an excellent way to nutritionally support your cardiovascular health at the same time. Combining Cholesterol Success™ Plus with proper diet and exercise will help you to achieve success in your fight to improve your cholesterol healthy*.
Twinlab® Cholesterol Success™ with Clinically Proven Reducol®
Plus 4 Heart Healthy Nutrients
Reducol® - Clinical research has proven that the ingredient Reducol® in Cholesterol Success may reduce LDL cholesterol (often described as the "bad" cholesterol) up to 24% when 1.7 g per day are consumed as part of a healthy diet.(1)
CoQ10 - Well known as the "heart's antioxidant" because of the overwhelming clinical evidence that CoQ10 is an essential part of supporting healthy cardiovascular function.
Folic Acid - This heart healthy B Vitamin has been shown to improve homocysteine levels.
Selenium - An essential trace element with antioxidant properties.
Hawthorn Extract - An herbal extract with antioxidant properties, the heart healthy Hawthorn extract has been used in Europe for centuries.
*Products containing at least 0.4 g per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 0.8g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Cholesterol Success supplies 0.9 g of plant sterols.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(1) Jones et al., AM. J. Clin. Nutr. 1999;69: 1144-1150.