Clinically Tested Ingredients
For Relief You Can Count On*
- Helps relieve 6 menopausal symptoms*
- Helps reduce hot flashes and night sweats*
- Supports menopause-related sexual function*
Menopause comes with a host of uncomfortable symptoms that can effect you both physically and emotionally. Dual Action Menopause Response was formulated with herbal ingredients clinically tested in over a dozen published menopause studies to help you feel more like your normal self again.
Menopause Symptom Relief
Helps relieve 6 occasional, menopause-related symptoms including:
- Hot flashes*
- Night sweats*
- Vaginal dryness*
Menopause-Related Sexual Function Support
Includes herbs traditionally used to support menopuase-related sexual function in women.
Works in Two Ways to Help Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- Menopause symptoms are generally caused by declining estrogen levels. Hops extract contains plant estrogens that may bind to primary estrogen receptors in the female reproductive system, and may help smooth out some of the rough spots as your body adjusts to its new hormonal norm. The daily serving (2 capsules) of this formula includes the fully clinically tested amount of 85 mg of hops extract.
- Menopause related symptoms may also be created by disruptions in neurotransmitters. Black cohosh extract works with neurotransmitters (and other support mechanisms) to help address a variety of menopause symptoms. The daily serving (2 capsules) of this formula includes the full clinically tested amount of 80mg of black cohosh extract.
Non-GMO Tested: Independently PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) tested by a third party lad for genetically modified DNA to a limit of 0.9%.
No added soy, barley, wheat, milk, citrus or egg products. No added salt, sugars, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Made in USA
**Standardized for 2.5% Triterpene Glycosides.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.