The Difference is Ultrasound.
Ultreo takes power brushing where it's never gone before. Invented at the University of Washington in association with former scientists, engineers and executives of Optiva Corporation (developers of the Sonicare® toothbrush), Ultreo is the first power toothbrush to combine ultrasound waveguide technology with precisely tuned sonic bristle action. Ultreo's bristles create microbubbles that are powerfully activated by nearly 4 million cycles of ultrasound energy per brushing channeled by a proprietary ultrasound waveguide.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- Cleaner: Ultreo's combination of ultrasound waveguide technology and sonic bristle action results in an incredible, long-lasting feeling of clean.
- Faster: Clinically proven to remove up to 95% of hard-to-reach plaque in the first minute of brushing
- Whiter: Clinically proven to remove stains for a naturally whiter smile in just 14 days.
- Healthier: Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis in just 30 days.
- Sonic Bristles with Power Tip
Sonic action bristles with power tip create microbubbles and clean away plaque upon contact.
- Ultrasound Waveguide
Channels ultrasound energy into the bubbles.
- Ultra-Slim Neck
Allows for easy access to the back of the mouth.
- Snap-On Brush Head
Easy to remove and a snap to clean.
- Slim-Waisted Handle
Ergonomically designed handle fits perfectly in the hand for comfort and easy maneuvering around the mouth.
- Auto Shut-Off Timer
Automatically shuts off after the dental professional-recommended 2 minutes of brushing time.
- Brushing Interval Signal
Signals every 30 seconds to help you clean all areas of your mouth equally.
- Programmable Ultrasound Brush Head Replacement Indicator
When its time to change your brush head, the word "Replace" will illuminate. Programmable for 1 or 2 users per handle.
- Battery Charge Status Indicator
Tells you the level of charge on the battery. With a full charge, you can use Ultreo for up to 28 brushings without additional charging.
- Charger Base & Wall Plug
Ultra-compact and ultra-sleek with a universal voltage wall plug.
Universal Voltage: 100-240 Vac. 50-60 Hz 2.6W
NiMH Battery, Contains no cadmium, lead or mercury. Dispose of properly.
Assembled in the USA with US & international components.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Sonicare® is a registered trademark of Philips Oral Healthcare, Inc.