UrgentRx Allergy Attack Relief to Go Powders, Raspberry 12 ea
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose and throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use to make a child sleepy.
©Breakthrough Products, Inc.