Scientifically Formulated Protein
- Superior anti-catabolic blend of fast and slow digesting proteins upgraded with CLA, MCT's and digestive enzymes!
- No added maltodextrin, corn syrup or hydrogenated fats!†
- Only 2 grams of NET carbohydrates per serving!^
- Caffeine & stimulant free!
- Naturally & artificially flavored
FINALLY - Flavor & Science Together Without Protein "Tricks"!
World Class Flavor...An internal panel of testers unanimously agreed that OxyELITE Protein™ tastes AMAZING! Until now, you had to choose between great taste with sneaky "tricks" or hard to swallow premium protein. We just solved the dilemma!
One of the World's Leading Protein Researchers States Specific Protein Combination is "Optimal"!
Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) is a premium protein that contains various different proteins, namely whey and casein. MPI supplies both fast and slow digesting proteins to ensure fast and timed release protein support...
This combination in MPI is superior to whey or casein alone, according to available research...In recent groundbreaking studies, the protein combination found in MPI has been shown to have greater satiating ability, greater nitrogen retention, greater leaning potential and last, but not least, greater lean muscle impact than whey or casein alone!
OxyELITE Protein has been formulated because you want THE absolute best results; never accepting an inferior product. After all, looking and feeling your best is priceless...
OxyELITE Protein not only contains world-class proteins, it's also upgraded with these additional premium ingredients to further support your goals:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): Known to possess anti-lipogenic activity in fat cells.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's): Has been shown to increase dietinduced thermogenesis.
- L-Carnitine L Tartrate: L-Carnitine is responsible for shuttling lipids (fats) to the mitochondria of cells so that they can effectively burn it for fuel. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is a premium form of L-Carnitine that may absorb faster than regular L-Carnitine.
OxyELITE Protein Is Also World-Class For What It DOESN'T Contain
Immediately check the label of your protein. One or more of these ingredients could be the reason why you're not reaching your goals as fast as you'd like:
- Amino Acid Blends – Due to a test developed in the 1800's (Yes, the 1800's) and still used today, certain non-essential filler aminos such as glycine, alanine and taurine can be added to protein because when analyzed using these dated tests they increase the total nitrogen content of the product, which makes it appear as having more protein than it really does. Run, don't walk, from amino blends added to protein products.
- Low % Whey Concentrates (especially when listed as first ingredient in protein blend) – Did you know that all whey protein concentrate is not created equal? Whey protein concentrate is available between 34% - 80% protein content, meaning unless your protein label specifically states what % it is, you may be consuming the cheap stuff that has higher lactose (milk sugar) and other unwanted byproducts that are sold to the animal feed industry.
- Maltodextrin (i.e. glucose polymers) – While not technically a sugar, this additive can act like one and registers higher on the Glycemic Index scale than a slice of white bread.
- Creamers (with corn syrup solids & hydrogenated fats) – You know that thick, fatty liquid polluted with corn syrup solids and evil hydrogenated fats some put in their coffee? Yeah, it's in many proteins as well because it's cheap and improves taste (it's also loaded with fat and sugar).
OxyELITe Protein tastes great and contains only 2 grams of NET carbohydrates per serving^, without resorting to these "tricks"! It contains premium Milk Protein Isolate along with the highest quality 80% whey concentrate available!
OxyElite Protein is THE Best...
^NET carbohydrates determined by subtracting 2 grams dietary fiber from 4 grams of total carbohydrates.
†Not a low calorie food.