Vagistat-3 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack 0.32 oz (9 g)
our price: $11.79save 18% ($2.54)
- Treats vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
For vaginal use only. Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant, or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling discharge.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When using this product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products.
- Do not use condoms, or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse (sex).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get a rash, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each suppository is individually wrapped. If wrapper is missing or damaged, do not use.
Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or cannot be seen..
|©2002 Bristol-Myers Consumer|