Chrome-Plated Brass Construction
- No Gooey Gel Strips or Gimmicks
- Butterfly Opening for Quick Blade Change
- Short Handle for Better Control
- Low Cost, High Quality Replacement Blades
- Single Blade for Superior Trimming
- Single Blade Helps to Minimize the Chance of Ingrown Hairs
Enjoy a traditional shave with a Van Der Hagen double-edged safety razor.
Traditional shave for a fair price.
Also Included: Five premium stainless steel, ice-tempered, Teflon-coated razor blades made in Solingen, Germany - known as the "City of Blades."
Packaged in USA
Razor blades made in Germany
Razor made in China