Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream, Sensitive Skin Formula 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)
Keep out of reach of children.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburned skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If discomfort or irritation occur during use, remove the product immediately and rinse area with cold water. If irritation persists, consult a physician or call a Poison Control Center.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an antiperspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.