Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips, Legs & Body 40 strips
- Follow the directions for use.
- Designed for legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Don't use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
- Hair should be between 2mm and 5mm long. If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing.
- If you are on medication that can affect the skin or if you have a skin related disorder, check with your doctor before waxing.
- If you are elderly or diabetic, waxing is not suitable.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
- After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Veet is fine to use if you're pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little.