Cool Mist Action for Relief of Cold & Flu Symptoms
- 1.5 Gallon Capacity for 24 Hour Operation per Filling
- Quiet Operation
- On - Off Switch
- Air-Cleaning Filter
- Removes Dust, Pollen, Odors & Tobacco Smoke
Vapor Therapy for Healthful Living
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid, climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during the fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10%, drier than the air of the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
The Cool Mist Humidifier Helps Combat This Excessive Dryness, Providing These Benefits:
- Keeps Your Respiratory System Moist, Allowing It to Fight off Bacteria, Viruses & Pollutants
- Relieves Cold, Flu & Hay Fever Symptoms
- Relieved Dry, Irritated & Itching Skin & Eyes
- Relieves Coughs & Dry, Scratchy Throat
- Helps You Breathe Better & Sleep More Comfortably
- Stops Dry Out Damage to Plants, Paintings & Furniture
- Saves You Money on Your Heating Bills, Since Proper Humidity Lets You Feel More Comfortable at Lower Temperatures
How It Works
The patent-pending design creates a superfine, visible mist for quicker evaporation and maximum output. The motor-driven impeller draws up water through its pickup tube into the vortex chamber. The chamber creates extreme pressure, breaking up the water into a mist which is directed into the room.
- Superfine, Visible Mist Restores Dry, Indoor Air to Healthy Humidity Levels
- 1.5 Gallon Capacity (5.7 Liter) Operates Approximately 24 Hours on a Single Filling
- Unbreakable Plastic Construction
- Motor-Driven Impeller Draws up Water Through Its Pickup Tube
- Convenient On - Off Switch for Easy Control
- Exclusive Air-Cleaning DynaFilter™ Removes Pollen, Dust, Odors & Tobacco Smoke from the Air
- Quiet, Maintenance Free Motor
- Pressure in the Vortex Chamber Breaks up the Water into a Superfine Mist
Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world's leading manufacturer of vaporizers, humidifiers and other healthcare appliances.
Made in USA