New! MicroMist™ Technology
Vicks® FilterFree Humidifier
Instant Cool Mist for Relief of Cold & Flu Symptoms
Designed for Use with Vicks Scent Pads
- No Expensive Filters to Replace
- New! MicroMist Technology ~ Quickly Moistens the Air for Fast Relief
- Adjustable Humidity Control ~ Automatically Maintains Your Desired Humidity
- Soothing Comfort with Vicks Vapors
- Medium Room Size
- 18 - 24 Hour Operation
- 1.0 Gallon Capacity
Vapor Therapy for Healthful Living
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% — drier than the air in the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
The Steam Vaporizer Helps Combat This Excessive Dryness, Providing These Benefits:
- Keeps Your Respiratory System Moist, Allowing It to Fight off Bacteria, Viruses & Pollutants
- Relieves Cold, Flu & Hay Fever Symptoms
- Relieves Dry, Irritated & Itching Skin & Eyes
- Relieves Coughs & Dry, Scratchy Throat
- Helps You Breathe Better & Sleep More Comfortably
- Stops Dry Out Damage to Plants, Paintings & Furniture
- Saves You Money on Your Heating Bills, Since Proper Humidity Lets You Feel More Comfortable at Lower Temperatures
Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world's leading manufacturer of vaporizers, humidifiers and other healthcare appliances.