Vicks® GermFree Humidifier
- Pure, Sanitized Warm Mist
- Worry-Free Healthful Moisture for Your Family
- Better Breathing Everyday
- Relieves Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Kills up to 99.999% of Germs, Mold & Bacteria in the Water
- Medium / Large Room Size
- Up to 24 Hours of Operation
- 2.0 Gallon Capacity
- Patented Germicidal Ultraviolet Chamber
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Easy to Fill, Clean & Maintain
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive, all functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climate conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% — drier than the air in the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable everyday humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
When you or your child are experiencing congestion, then the humidity should be kept much higher, 70 - 80% during these periods for best effect.
The GermFree Humidifier Helps Combat Excessive Dryness, Providing These Benefits:
- Keeps Your Respiratory System Moist, Allowing It to Fight off Bacteria, Viruses & Pollutants
- Relieves Cold, Flu & Hay Fever Symptoms
- Relieves Dry, Irritated & Itching Skin & Eyes
- Relieves Coughs & Dry, Scratch Throat
- Helps You Breathe Better & Sleep More Comfortable
- Stops Dry Out Damage to Plants, Paintings & Furniture
- Saves You Money on Your Heating Bills, Since Proper Humidity Lets You Feel More Comfortable at Lower Temperatures
Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world's leading manufacturer of vaporizers, humidifiers and other healthcare appliances.