Vicks VapoDrops, Menthol 20 ea
Temporarily relieves sore throat and/or coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough associated with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as those caused by asthma, emphysema, or smoking
- A severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 days
- A sore throat accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.