Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant Topical Analgesic Ointment 3.53 Ounces
|For external use only; avoid contact with eyes. Do not use |
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- By mouth
- With tight bandages
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
When using this product, do not
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..