Large Nightlight - Convenient Handle
- 2 Gallon Capacity for 24 - 32 Hour Operation
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Designed for Use with Kaz Inhalant or Vicks® VapoSteam®
Vapor Therapy for Healthful Living
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illness during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in homes and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% — drier than the air in the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
The Steam Vaporizer Helps Combat This Excessive Dryness, Providing These Benefits:
- Keeps Your Respiratory System Moist, Allowing It to Fight off Bacteria, Viruses & Pollutants
- Relieves Cold, Flu & Hay Fever Symptoms
- Relieves Dry, Irritated & Itching Skin & Eyes
- Relieves Coughs & Dry, Scratchy Throat
- Helps You Breathe Better & Sleep More Comfortably
- Stops Dry Out Damage to Plants, Paintings & Furniture
- Saves You Money on Your Heating Bills, Since Proper Humidity Lets You Feel More Comfortable at Lower Temperatures
Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world's leading manufacturer of vaporizers, humidifiers and other healthcare appliances.
How it Works
The exclusive Kaz Safeguard® construction provides maximum safety, performance and reliability. The vaporizer boils the water and produces a pure vapor which is released into the room. The vapor is bacteria-free and leaves no white dust. The vaporizer automatically shuts off when the water reaches minimum level.
- Medication Cup for Kaz Inhalant (Vicks VapoSteam Should Be Added to the Water)
- Triple Wall Insulation Keeps Reservoir Water at a Safe Temperature
- Quiet Operation Won't Disturb Your Sleep
- Easy-to-Use Carrying Handle
- Night-Light to Locate Vaporizer in a Dark Room
- Patented Safety Vents Regulate Vapor Flow to Prevent Over-Boiling & Spitting Even in Hard Water Areas
- Steam Outlet Releases Pure Steam Vapor into the Room
- Exclusive Non-Rust Carbon Electrodes Operate Efficiently in Any Water Condition & Require Less Frequent Cleaning