Trusted by Veterinarians for 25 Years
- 25" Collar
- Provides Full Protection Against Ticks within 48 Hours of Placement
- Stops New Ticks from Attaching
- Protection Lasts for up to 90 Days
- Makes It Less Likely for Dogs to Get Tick-Borne Diseases
- Paralyzes Tick Mouth Parts to Prevent Feeding
- Water-Resistant — Effectiveness is Not Diminished If the Dog Gets Wet
- Virtually Odorless
Preventic® Tick Collar for Dogs reaches maximum effectiveness within 48 hours. Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs contains 9% Amitraz to kill and detach ticks for up to 90 days.
Demonstrated 92% efficacy in controlling a severe tick infestation after 24 hours — versus 63% efficacy achieved by a deltamethrin collar.
By killing and detaching ticks, Preventic Tick Collar can reduce the risk for transmission of Lyme disease, babesiosis, and rickettsia.
Contains 9% Amitraz and is compatible with all insecticides including cholinesterase inhibitors. The first tick control product demonstrated to prevent the transmission of Lyme Disease. Frequently used in combination with flea control topicals.
Active Ingredients: Amitraz: N'- (24-Dimethylphenyl)-N-[(24-Dimethylphenyl)-Imino] Methyl]-N-Methylmethanimidamide (9.0%), Inert Ingredient (91.0%).
1 - 25" Collar ~ Net Wt 0.97 oz (27.5g)