Visine-A Eye Allergy Relief, Antihistamine & Redness Reliever, Drops 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
For the temporary relief of itching and redness of the eye due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- narrow angle glaucoma
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloud
- overuse may cause more eye redness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in temperature.
Do not use if Pfizer imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.