Relieve Pain & Fatigue
The Brand Used by Professionals® Since 1919
Ask the Experts:
Q: What is one of the most often prescribed complementary pain management therapies by physicians?
A: Massage. Physicians say massage...*
- It is most likely to be beneficial.
- It is least likely to be harmful.
- It is an effective tool for pain management.
- It does not produce adverse reactions.
Q: What does therapeutic massage do?
A: The FDA says about massage...**
- It increases local blood circulation.
- It reduces muscle tension.
- It relieves pain and fatigue.
Wahl Deep-Tissue™ Percussion Therapeutic Massager Kit Includes:
- Full-Size Corded Percussion Massager
8 Foot cord. Delivers maximum power to muscles.
- Variable Speed
Dial adjusts intensity to match your preference.
- Ergonomic Design
Comfortable and easy to hold.
- Variable Power
Gentle to intense massage.
- 4 Interchangeable Attachement Heads
To customize the massage experience.
- Up to 3,350 Pulses per Minute
Wahl therapeutic massagers have specially designed, unique attachments to address targeted pain relief:
- Four Finger Flex - Soft, finger-like nodes replicate a human touch massage.
- Accupoint - Targets deep into tissue. Great for pinpointing concentrated areas.
- Deep Muscle - Thumps smoothly, creating a gentle, relaxing massage for all-over general body use.
- Raised Bump - Wide surface for an all-over muscle massage.
Wahl is committed to exceptional quality with the Wahl Deep-Tissue percussion therapeutic massager.
Made in USA
*Source: International Journal of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Vol. 3, No.1 2010
**Source: Department of Health & Human Services, U.S. Food And Drug Administration at 21 CFR 890.5660
Please Note: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.