Walgreens Anti-Itch Spray 2 fl oz
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison: Ivy, oak, sumac.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use on large areas of the body or with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or measles. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.