Walgreens Coated Nicotine Gum 4 mg, Mint 160 ea
our price: $49.99save 22% ($14.00)
|If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Mouth, teeth, or jaw problems occur
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, and rapid heartbeat
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age.