Walgreens Daytime Multi-Symptom Cold/Flu Relief Liquid Caps 16 Each
|Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: |
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use
- More than 12 liquid caps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..