Walgreens Ear Wax Cleansing Kit 1 ea
our price: $13.99save 18% ($3.00)
Ear Wax Removal Drops: Do not use
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- For more than four consecutive days.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for four consecutive days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush with water and consult a doctor. Ear Cleansing Spray: Should NOT be used in the following situations:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- By individuals with tubes in their ears.
- By individuals with otitis or other ear infections.
- By individuals with (currently or previously) perforated eardrums.
- By individuals who have had mastoid surgery.
- By individuals suffering from Meniere's Syndrome or those experiencing any form of dizziness, vertigo, hearing impairment or other ear problems.
- For the purpose of removing impacted ear wax. Impacted ear wax should be removed by a health care professional prior to use of Ear Cleansing Spray.
- Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children.