Walgreens Extra Strength Pain Reliever PM Fast Release Quick Gels 80 ea
|Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Do not use
- More than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more then 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.