DO NOT USE:
- If your doctor does not recommend this product for you or your condition
- If the heat patch is damaged or torn
- With medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On broken or sensitive skin like your abdomen
- On areas of bruising or swelling that has occurred within 48 hours
- If you are not capable of applying and removing the heat patch by yourself
- On infants, children under 12 and some elderly
- On areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- With other forms of heat including electric heat
- Multiple heat patches near each other
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE: If you are pregnant or have diabetes, poor blood circulation, heart disease, or rheumatoid arthritis.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT: Check skin frequently for signs of irritation, burns or blistering - if found, stop use immediately. It is normal to experience slight skin redness after removing the heat patch. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using heat patch until the redness goes away completely. If product feels too hot, stop use. Do not place extra pressure or tight clothing over this product. Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR: If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the heat patch is worn. If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
DO NOT MICROWAVE.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WHILE SLEEPING.
CHECK SKIN FREQUENTLY DURING USE.
THIS PRODUCT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION OR BURNS. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately. Do not use heat patches in the same location for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
IF YOU ARE 55 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, wear the heat patch over a layer of clothing and not directly against your skin, as your risk for burns increase with age. The heat patch contains iron that can be harmful if ingested. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat patch contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. To avoid the risk of fire, DO NOT MICROWAVE THIS PRODUCT OR ATTEMPT TO RE-HEAT.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.