Walgreens Heat Wraps, Knee 2 ea
|DO NOT USE:
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE: If you are pregnant or have diabetes, poor blood circulation, heart disease or rheumatoid arthritis.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT: Check skin frequently for signs of irritation, burns or blistering - if found, stop use immediately. It is normal to experience slight skin redness after removing the HeatWrap. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using HeatWraps until the redness goes away completely. If product feels too hot, stop use. Do not place extra pressure or tight clothing over this product. Do not use for more than 12 hours in a 24-hour period.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR: If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the HeatWrap is worn. If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
DO NOT MICROWAVE. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WHILE SLEEPING. CHECK SKIN FREQUENTLY DURING USE. THIS PRODUCT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION OR BURNS. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately. Do not use HeatWraps in the same location for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period. IF YOU ARE 55 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, wear the wrap over a layer of clothing and not directly against your skin as your risk for burns increases with age. The heat wrap pad contains iron that can be harmful if ingested. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat wrap pad contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. To avoid the risk of fire, DO NOT MICROWAVE THIS PRODUCT OR ATTEMPT TO RE-HEAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS..
- If your doctor does not recommend its use for you or your condition
- If heat pad material is damaged or torn
- With medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On broken or sensitive skin like your abdomen
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- If you are not capable of applying and removing the HeatWrap by yourself
- On infants, children under 12 and some elderly
- On areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- With other forms of heat, including electric heat
- Multiple HeatWraps near each other