Walgreens Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic
|For external use only. Flammable |
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product
- Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Rubbing & Massage: Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful..