Walgreens Liquid Corn/Callus Remover 0.5 oz
We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.
For external use only. Flammable
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Do not use
- On irritated skin
- On any area that is infected or reddened
- If you are diabetic
- If you have poor blood circulation
When using this product
- If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..