Walgreens Liquid Wart Remover 0.5 oz
For external use only. Flammable
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Do not use If you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist Do not use on
- Irritated, infected or reddened skin
- Genital warts and warts on the face
- Moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- Mucous membranes
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.